The latest update is June 25, 2021,
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information and details of the item you ordered. . If you contact us directly, you may also choose to provide us with additional personal information from time to time.
Why Do I Need Your Information and How Do We Use It?
We collect, use and share in various legally permitted ways:
- As necessary to provide our services, such as using your information to fulfill your order, resolve disputes, or provide you with customer support;
- When you give your positive consent, which you can revoke at any time by signing up for my mailing list or receiving a notification from us;
- if you need to comply with a court order or have an obligation to retain information about your purchases where required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- With Third Party Service Providers. We use the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services with our store:
We share your personal information with these third parties only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Case of a Business Transfer. If we sell or merge our business, we may only disclose your information as part of that transaction to the extent permitted by law.
- In accordance with the law. We may collect, use, store and share your information if we believe it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or governmental requests; (b) comply with legal obligations to which we are bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activities, security or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of our customers or others.
How Long We Keep Your Information
Transfer of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with data protection and government surveillance laws that differ from your jurisdiction. If I need to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we will rely on the Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as it has been approved by the Google Cloud Privacy Shield.